Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank You Letter For A Wedding R

potato and bean pan

is really such a colorful cup remains a classic meal. Not this time. This time it's only fresh ingredients radicals.


base are a couple of potatoes. On these I have done something warm cooked pork and green beans from the telecommunications stocks. In addition there was still 1 / 2 grilled tomato and a fried egg.

Hm, a little more than 2 lines of text. This is actually enough for a clever blog entry. But what if is fully described in these 2 lines the recipe? I could describe, for example, even the lightweight, low-calorie dessert: Place a cup organic plain yogurt into a Nachtischschüsselchen. Done. No longer well as text.
But maybe I can imagine on this occasion even the new cleaning lady, who lives with me recently:


, enough text flayed. I wish you a good Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment