Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Examples Of Franchises Prposals

frozen pizza "Che Pizza - salami Diavolo

Today was again no time to cook. And my frozen stock is also already badly looted. And since I have resorted to frozen pizza. Premium stone oven pizza salami Diavolo of -Che Pizza , bought at Penny.


the ingredients list of all additives make the formulation machinery capable, I will save me. Who buys frozen pizza will, do not know. At least I do not.


The preparation is no mystery. Preheat oven and pizza from the foil and into the oven. 15 minutes waiting and ready. What surprised me is

first time that the finished pizza actually has a marked similarity to the photo on the packaging. This is rare. And well it looks.


The dough is thin and crispy on the edge loose and airy. He remembers very tasty ciabatta. The tomato sauce it is not as intrusive as in other TK-pizzas. Fruity, but not acidic, this slightly sweet.
is busy the pizza with salami, red onions, red peppers, green peppers and mozzarella. The relationship between dough and topping is perfect for my taste. The rest of the ingredients make a delicious design with a pleasant sharpness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment