Monday, December 13, 2010

Simple Cleanser Review

Christmas knitting

who knows me knows: Ceci is the personification of grinch. the grinch, exactly, the Christmas detest it, nice words. I can begin to nothing, but now as a mama, I have to ease.

so I see myself in this year faced with the task, not only cats, but also child-safe Christmas. in a fit of megalomania, I thought about recently and the knit weihnachtsdeko b between the tree jewelry at Simply / crochet / sew - and to laugh, they may: I have just ONE SINGLE managed in part, I had the fax is deleted again thick .

voila!
pattern

: mini-stern cushion (ravlink) with small mods (more here ) yarn
: drops alpaca
needles: Knitpicks birch 2.5

I think yes, that part looks more like a see-because a poinsettia, but had to let me teach know that starfish pretty much poor and above all be blessed with much longer. nuja. this year should the conditions there with the teller, and what happened after that so I decide later: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment