Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hobie Adventure For Sale

freeze impossible!

winter it is unmistakable. outside is a meter deep snow and this is of course only a tiny bit exaggerated. the kind I had last winter, a double knit pants made of wool socks and she was very very very successful.

this winter there is a thick purple from - of course - Malabrigo:


I can not believe how tiny the other hose is in comparison, but I sure am that same warm and cozy during the day his mother mornings and will hold the snow.
if I catch the little flitzpiepe what is now virtually a thing of the unmöglichkeist - at least if you want a sniper photo - I was a rich picture after the diaper rocker.

pattern: spare ribs shoaker with extended legs (also qkstu ravelry )
yarn: Malabrigo merino worsted
Needles: DPNs 5.0

to all mamas: to knit recommended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment