Sunday, September 19, 2010

What If My Dog Ate My Medicine

dilemma

my wish list that ufos flying around and the quantity of wool, filzsachen beads, etc. as akuktem disproportionate to knitting time and health (tendonitis because the baby always heavier, and it does not go away because I have to worry about the little dragon naturally anyway - a circle around chicken and egg). all that holds me, of course, not stop them, now and then wanted to buy something - a Wollmeise here, a wonderful magic ball here and some of the new purple regia there ...

I consider myself to be separated by a few things. Instead, I have just the beautiful "new" old chest filled with what was here so in baskets and bags. which is now full, full, full! frightening it: I can not even imagine to separate myself from things that I would not even touch with a barge pole now, I could fit that at some point time for something to tinker or urgent need. menno!

betray me, you know something well, you make even before the eyes or how you solve it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment