Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gay Nipple Piercing Blog

help again, please!

it is already useful, if - if you are already a perceived million instructions and send links tutorials store - one that requires then also finds. that could simplify life, but who will manage it easily; o)

so I ask you: I once saw somewhere a tutorial how buttonholes or button loops were subsequently more likely to be related to a strickteilchen were. there were one or two threads in the appropriate size in a half circle down and then wrapped in a certain way with the needle, it was found that a solid structure with which one could then button the button on the other side. äääääh understand anyone what I mean? or better yet, Does anyone know where I find the tutorial? I would be very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment